Afficher un message
Vieux 09/01/2012, 22h16
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comicvine

En avril, chez Vertigo, Eric Trautmann, Brandon Jerwa et Steve Lieber réalisent le Graphic Novel Shooters :

Citation:
Today's battlefield isn't just made up of the uniformed soldier in service to his country; there's also the contractor, who answers to the corporation. Call them mercenaries, soldiers-for-hire, or private military operators; they are a new breed of combatant in today's global conflicts.

SHOOTERS, an original graphic novel to be published by Vertigo this Spring, follows the life of Terry Glass: a warrior whose spirit and soul has been hardened in countless battles. When a horrible accident shatters his world, Glass finds himself waging a private war on several fronts-against his career, his marriage, and ultimately, his faith. When his friend Eddie Mawae comes knocking, Glass has a tough decision to make once again-But is he ready?

Written by Eric S. Trautmann (Checkmate, Red Sonja, Flash Gordon) and Brandon Jerwa (G.I. Joe, Battlestar Galactica, Highlander) and drawn by Eisner Award-winning artist Steve Lieber (Underground, Whiteout, ROAD TO PERDITION: ON THEROAD), SHOOTERS is a timely and powerful story of modern warfare.
Réponse avec citation