Afficher un message
Vieux 10/08/2012, 16h24
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source iFanboy

Rick Remender et John Romita Jr reprennent Captain America version Marvel NOW! en novembre :

Source iFanboy

Confirmation de Captain America version Marvel NOW! en novembre par Rick Remender et John Romita Jr :

Citation:
The latest Marvel NOW! confirmation is Rick Remender and John Romita Jr." taking over "Captain America" in November. iFanboy has the first word on the series, speaking with Remender about his plans for Marvel's Sentinel of Liberty, from creating a "Year One"-style story arc focusing on pre-super soldier serumed Steve Rogers to building up Cap's rogues gallery with names like the Green Skull and a reinvigorated Arnim Zola, all while balancing his take on the character with the version appearing in Jonathan Hickman's "Avengers."

"One of the mandates I have to myself is, I don't want to touch the World War II stuff," Remender told iFanboy of his plans for the title's first major story arc. "I think that that has been done, now, and it's been done perfectly. To go back and to keep focusing on Cap in World War II at this point, again, would be following too closely to what Ed has already done. What I'm doing is spending a lot of time in the Lower East Side of Manhattan in the 20s and 30s, showing Steve grow up. The first arc is 10 issues, and it's called 'Dimension Z.'

"I don't want to give away too much, but a big portion of it is Cap dealing with Arnim Zola in Dimension Z. I'm trying to take Zola and do with him, what we did with Apocalypse over in Uncanny X-Force. Where we take what's there, re-imagine it, build a new mythology and really expand Zola, and try and build Zola into a very, very big and important character.

"The other half of it is going to be a lot of flashbacks to a young Steve Rogers growing up in Depression-era Lower East Side, and getting to know his family and his friends, and how this 98-pound weakling became such a tenacious, strong person; focus on the fiber and the integrity of who he is, and really develop that for the first time."
Réponse avec citation