Discussion: DC Nation avril 2014
Afficher un message
Vieux 14/04/2014, 21h29
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=52143]Comic Book Resources[/url]

[I]Not a dream, not a joke : [B]Multiversity[/B] is coming! [/I]:nerd:
Sans blague, [B]Miracleman[/B] est arrivé avant donc DC a certainement décidé que la blague, pardon l'arlésienne depuis janvier 2010 devait arriver à son terme!
Le projet de Grant Morrison débute en août 2014 par un 1er épisode dessiné par Ivan Reis et Joe Prado :

[img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2014-04/DC/MULTIV-01-14-15-450-CMYK-1-2-22b09.jpg[/img]

Suivront des numéros par Chris Sprouse et Karl Story, Ben Oliver, Frank Quitely, Cameron Stewart et autres.
Tous feront 40 pages.

[QUOTE=Grant Morrison]"'The Multiversity' has been a labor of love almost eight years in the making, and brings together an unstoppable supergroup of artists -- Reis, Sprouse, Oliver, Quitely, Stewart and more -- with a cast of unforgettable characters from the 52 alternative Earths of the known DC Multiverse!

"Prepare to meet the Vampire Justice League of Earth-43, the Justice Riders of Earth-18, Superdemon, Doc Fate, the super-sons of Superman and Batman, the rampaging Retaliators of Earth-8, the Atomic Knights of Justice, Dino-Cop, Sister Miracle, Lady Quark, the legion of Sivanas, the Nazi New Reichsmen of Earth-10 and the LATEST, greatest superhero of Earth-Prime -- YOU!

Comprising seven complete adventures -- each set in a different parallel universe -- a two part framing story, and comprehensive guidebook to the many worlds of the Multiverse, 'The Multiversity' is more than just a multi-part comic book series, it's a cosmos-spanning, soul-shaking experience that puts YOU on the front line in the Battle For All Creation against the demonic destroyers known as the Gentry!

But beware! Power has a cost, and at the heart of this epic tale waits the cursed and malignant comic book called 'Ultra Comics'...

How safe is YOUR head?

Join us, if you dare, for 'The Multiversity!'" -- Grant Morrison[/QUOTE]