Afficher un message
Vieux 18/04/2014, 18h31
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
dynamite Splinter Cell: Echoes #1

Source Comic Book Resources

Citation:
Over the past several years, video game franchises have found successes in comics that Hollywood has yet to replicate. But even with a number of game-based comic books on the stands, not all the major releases are yet represented. And soon, one of the biggest franchises on consoles is making the jump.

Today as part of their WonderCon 2014 series of rollouts, Dynamite Entertainment announced they'll be bringing Ubisoft's best-selling "Splinter Cell" series of games to comic shops. Based on concepts by the late techno thriller legend Tom Clancy, "Splinter Cell: Echoes" focuses on deep cover operative Sam Fisher and his adventures in and out of the dark corners of political intrigue. The comic will be written by "Black Widow" and "Punisher" scribe Nathan Edmondson and drawn by "King's Watch" artist Marc Laming.

Réponse avec citation