Afficher un message
Vieux 03/07/2014, 17h51
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.newsarama.com/21497-green-arrow-gets-new-arrow-creative-team-in-october.html]Newsarama[/url]

Changement d'équipe créatrice sur [B]Green Arrow[/B] au [B]#35[/B] : Andrew Kreisberg, Ben Sokolowski et Daniel Sampere reprennent le personnage pour revenir aux bases.

[CENTER][img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2014-07/DC/green-arrow35.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

[QUOTE] ”We really want to bring the old-school Oliver Queen voice back to the character. In other words, the opinionated, liberal Robin Hood-esque hero that has fall through the cracks a bit,” Sokolowski told LATimes’ Blake Hennon in an announcement interview. “Our goal with this comic is to make it an echo of the TV series. It’s a way to bridge the two universes. That being said, we’re not trying to make this “Arrow: The Comic.” That’s what the digital tie-ins are for.”

That means that while some characters from the show may hit the comic book page, they won’t just be mirror images of who they are in the show, entering its third season just one month before they take over the comic. This is Kreisberg’s second run with Ollie in comics, and both writers worked on the aforementioned digital comic.

”At his core, Oliver is an optimist,” Kreisberg said. “He believes in people. On the TV show, that optimism is buried under years of torture and suffering, but it’s still there. In the comics, he’s been a bit more fun, a bit faster with a quip, so we are trying to add some of that zest for life.”[/QUOTE]