Afficher un message
Vieux 17/07/2014, 13h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.nerdist.com/2014/07/sdcc-exclusive-brian-wood-sets-revolutionary-war-era-series-rebels-for-dark-horse-comics/]Nerdist[/url]

Annonce de [B]Rebels[/B], nouvelle série chez Dark Horse par Brian Wood et Andrea Mutti en avril 2015

[CENTER][img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/SanDiego2014/rebels_promo_wood.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

[QUOTE]“War. War never changes.” The opening lines of the Fallout series may seem glib at a glance, but there is truth in those four words. History is cyclical by nature and, at times, it seems like we’re doomed to repeat it. Although it has been 238 years since the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the American Revolution and the spirit of that era are capturing the national imagination right now, both in terms of entertainment and in our political landscape. It is a phenomenon that has not gone unnoticed, and today we are proud to exclusively announce that writer Brian Wood will be plumbing the depths of the era’s rich history with Rebels, a new ongoing series from Dark Horse Comics launching in April 2015. Teaming up with illustrator Andrea Mutti and colorist Jordie Bellaire, Wood’s forthcoming series will explore the lives of soldiers, ordinary colonists, and the extraordinary men and women that lived and died during the Revolutionary War era.[/QUOTE]