Discussion: DC Nation mars 2015
Afficher un message
Vieux 09/03/2015, 20h54
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source EW

Garth Ennis et John McCrea parlent de Section 8 : ici.

En bonus, la Variant Cover par John McCrea :

Citation:
SECTION 8 #1

Written by GARTH ENNIS
Art by JOHN McCREA
Cover by AMANDA CONNER
1:25 Variant cover by JOHN McCREA
On sale JUNE 10 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $2.99 US • RATED T+
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
The greatest super heroes of all time, unseen since the end of the hit series HITMAN, have returned for the greatest super hero story ever told!
Befuddled hero Sixpack returns to Gotham City, desperate to rebuild the all-star team known as Section Eight in the face of a deadly threat. He gathers old friends Bueno Excellente, Baytor and the seemingly reborn Dogwelder, along with some new faces—but he still needs that elusive eighth member. And that’s when the Dark Knight Detective gets an offer he can’t refuse in part one of this unforgettable six-issue miniseries.
Réponse avec citation