Afficher un message
Vieux 24/06/2015, 22h34
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comic Book Resources

Nouveau titre post-Secret Wars : voilà Squadron Supreme par James Robinson et Leonard Kirk!

Citation:
"[A]lthough they are somewhat classic icons they’re also versions that have not had a lot of exposure," said Robinson of the super-team in the announcement interview. "So yes, the name Doctor Spectrum as part of the Squadron Supreme has for instance, had some cache and some value but the version that I’m using, which is the one from the Great Society, is a relatively new version from one of the worlds created and then destroyed by Jonathan Hickman. So, taking this Doctor Spectrum as an example, she’s somewhat of a blank slate. In fact, it will be many issues until we see her without her mask on and see her face. That character is that much of a blank slate I’m really adding everything to her and also I’m having quite a lot of fun with her; Jonathan only had a few issues to really deal with everything."
Réponse avec citation