Discussion: Poison Ivy #1 (of 6)
Afficher un message
Vieux 24/03/2022, 20h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
DC Poison Ivy #1 (of 6)

Source EW

Written by G. WILLOW WILSON
Art by MARCIO TAKARA
Cover by JESSICA FONG
Variant cover by WARREN LOUW
1:25 variant cover by NICK ROBLES
1:50 variant cover by FRANK CHO
1:100 foil variant cover by WARREN LOUW
Team variant cover by DAN MORA
PRIDE variant cover by KRIS ANKA
$3.99 US | 32 pages | 1 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
ON SALE 6/7/22
Pamela Isley has been a lot of things in her life. A living god, a super-villain, an activist, a scientist, and dead. In a new body that she didn’t ask for and with a renewed sense of purpose, Ivy leaves Gotham and sets out to complete her greatest work—a gift to the world that will heal the damage dealt to it…by ending humanity.
Spinning out of the pages of Batman, DC is proud to present the unbelievable next chapter in Poison Ivy’s life by the incredible creative team of G. Willow Wilson and Marcio Takara. Featuring a stunning cast of variant cover artists, including Warren Louw, Frank Cho, Dan Mora, Nick Robles…and introducing main cover artist Jessica Fong!

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : Poison_Ivy_Cv1_main_Fong.jpg
Affichages : 313
Taille : 323,5 Ko
ID : 18453  
Réponse avec citation