Afficher un message
Vieux 22/02/2024, 22h54
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlkscarletneedle sait prononcer Mxyzptlk
Source Marvel

Les derniers tie-ins à Blood Hunt avec les 2 derniers one-shots annoncés :

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT: BLOOD HUNT #1

Written by JASON LOO
Art by ADAM GORHAM
Cover by DAVIDE PARATORE
On Sale 7/3

As BLOOD HUNT wreaks untold havoc, one of those affected in a most unexpected way will be Werewolf by Night! Imbued with new abilities, a new look, and a dangerous new direction, this Werewolf by Night is unlike any you have seen or known before! Starring Jake Gomez, WEREWOLF BY NIGHT: BLOOD HUNT promises to be one tie-in story no BLOOD HUNT order is complete without!

HULK: BLOOD HUNT #1

Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON
Art by DANNY EARLS
Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
On Sale 7/10

In HULK: BLOOD HUNT, Hulk and Banner’s quest to save Charlie’s soul leads them through the Old West town of Old Tucson, population of one… but the last man in town has a heck of a story to tell. Before the night ends, Hulk and Banner will learn that there’s a lot more than meets the eye in Old Tucson, and that there’s a lot more under the desert floor than either of them could have guessed. Don’t miss this spine-chilling chapter of BLOOD HUNT!

Réponse avec citation