Afficher un message
Vieux 18/08/2008, 23h08
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
Citation:
Posté par Steuf !
Voir le message
Faut dire que le pauvre avait été bien emmerdé à l'époque de la sortie de "la ligue" au ciné :

(...) estimant qu'il aurait mieux été traité s'il avait « violé puis tué un car entier d'enfants handicapés mentaux après les avoir drogués à l'héroïne ».

Source Wikipedia
Excellent.

Sinon pour répondre à Doop en page précédente, il a été demandé à Gibbons de créer la première affiche

Citation:
Zack Snyder personally asked Dave Gibbons, the artist who drew the original graphic novel, to design the first teaser poster for the film. Gibbons enthusiastically agreed and designed the poster to have subtle visual clues hinting at the film's plot.
Et puisqu'on y va tous de notre petit commentaire de Moore, un soft cette fois:

Citation:
When asked in an interview with ReelzChannel.com about original 'Watchmen' writer Alan Moore's dismissal of his movie, Snyder was quoted as saying "Worst case scenario - Alan puts the movie on his DVD player on a cold Sunday in London and watches and says, 'Yeah, that doesn't suck too bad.'" When this was brought up with Moore himself in a later interview in the British Tripwire comics fanzine, the writer commented "That's the worst case scenario? I think he's underestimated what the worst case scenario would be... that's never going to happen in my DVD player in 'London' [Moore very famously lives in Northampton]. I'm never going to watch this fucking thing."
Réponse avec citation