Afficher un message
Vieux 22/01/2024, 20h36
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Marvel

Nouveau gadget chez Marvel : les Red Band Edition à venir pour l'event Blood Hunt à chaque numéro de la mini-série avec plus de pages et des passages plus explicites.

Citation:
The bloodiest event in Marvel Comics history will be even bloodier than you imagined! BLOOD HUNT, the upcoming event series by Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz, will be available expanded and unexpurgated in special RED BAND EDITIONS.

Labeled with a Parental Advisory and polybagged to keep those weak of heart from experiencing its intensity, the RED BAND EDITIONS will contain additional pages and more graphic art too explicit for the regular edition. BLOOD HUNT will mark the first time that a different edition of the same Marvel comic book is produced for more mature readers, fitting for this blood-soaked saga where vampires will viciously sink their teeth into your favorite heroes!

BLOOD HUNT will unfold across the main five-issue limited series, tie-in issues, and spinoff limited series. Fans have witnessed the thrilling buildup in various titles the past few years, and now it’s time for the vampires of the Marvel Universe to emerge from the shadows and plunge the world into endless darkness. As the streets run red with blood, maestro of mayhem Pepe Larraz will depict the full terror of the vampire’s savagery, offering new vistas of carnage with these unique RED BAND EDITIONS.

The skies have gone dark, and the sun is hiding its face from the carnage to come. The children of the night, the vampires, have risen from the dark and hidden places of the world as one to drown the Marvel Universe in blood. Earth’s final night has fallen—can even the heroes of this doomed world stem the tide of blood that is to come? Join the Avengers, Blade, Bloodline, Spider-Man, Hunter’s Moon, Tigra, Doctor Strange, and Clea as the dance of death begins.

"The most appealing part of drawing BLOOD HUNT, apart from the chance to work with Jed for the first time (who I kept hearing the best of things from all my colleagues and fans), was the chance to go full TERROR mode in a vampire story," Larraz shared. "The Red Band pages are really interesting to me. They allow me to convey the dark, violent, bloody tone of this particular story, and flex new muscles that I don't usually get to use in a super hero comic. And, I'm not going to lie, they're so fun!"

BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 5) – RED BAND EDITION
Written by JED MACKAY
Art and Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
Colors by MARTE GRACIA
On Sale 5/1

Stay tuned in the weeks ahead for more BLOOD HUNT announcements, including tie-in and limited series announcements. Inquire with your local comic shop regarding preordering the regular OR Red Band edition of BLOOD HUNT #1 today!
Réponse avec citation