Discussion: DC Nation juin 2016
Afficher un message
Vieux 07/06/2016, 19h58
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Nouvelle exclusivité chez DC : Mitch Gerads!

[QUOTE]DC Entertainment (DCE) continues to add top-notch talent to its creative roster, announcing today that it has reached an agreement with artist Mitch Gerads to create comic book content solely for its DC and Vertigo imprints. Gerads will continue his incredible work with writer Tom King (who has also made DCE his creative home) on Vertigo’s groundbreaking monthly series THE SHERIFF OF BABYLON. Drawing on King’s background and experiences as a CIA counterterrorism operations officer, this wartime crime drama takes readers deep into the underworld of the city of Baghdad during one of the most tumultuous times in modern history.
[/QUOTE]