Discussion: Old Man Logan #5
Afficher un message
Vieux 29/03/2016, 23h19
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Old Man Logan #5

Source Comic Book Resources

Written by Jeff Lemire, at and cover Andrea Sorrentino, variant cover by Greg Hiledbrant.

* "Bordertown" starts now!

* Nine months of the year, the desolate town of Killhorn Falls, Canada is cut off from the rest of the world. Cold and dark, visitors are a rarity. So when the time-displaced Old Man Logan comes to town on a mission, people take notice...especially people who have a bone to pick with the former Wolverine. With no way to escape, can Logan protect the people of Killhorn Falls and save his own skin...while safeguarding the only thing in the present that he hopes will survive to meet him in the future?

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on April 20.

Une interview de Daniel Ketchum, Christina Harrington et Chris Robinson : ici.
Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : oldmanlogan5a.jpg
Affichages : 359
Taille : 244,7 Ko
ID : 7828  
Réponse avec citation