Afficher un message
Vieux 29/06/2015, 23h03
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Extraordinary X-Men #1 (Jeff Lemire / Humberto Ramos)

Source Comic Book Resources

Citation:
In the eight-month gap in between the closing chapter of "Secret Wars" and the first issue of "Extraordinary X-Men," a new series from writer Jeff Lemire ("All-New Hawkeye," "Animal Man") artist Humberto Ramos ("Amazing Spider-Man") and colorist Edgar Delgado, something big will have happened between the Inhumans and the mutants. The Terrigen Mists will start affecting mutants in an unforeseen way and a number of the X-Men's heavy-hitters -- including Cyclops -- will have vanished. A new team led by Storm and comprised of both new and old versions of iconic X-Men will emerge and kick off.

Une interview de Jeff Lemire : ici.
Réponse avec citation