Discussion: Alan Moore Entertains
Afficher un message
Vieux 22/09/2009, 20h36
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
Interview en deux parties d'Alan Moore notamment à propos de MarvelMan. Mais pas que.

Part one
Part two

Extrait :

Citation:
I was noticing that DC seems to have based one of its latest crossovers [Blackest Night] in Green Lantern based on a couple of eight-page stories that I did 25 or 30 years ago. I would have thought that would seem kind of desperate and humiliating, When I have said in interviews that it doesn’t look like the American comic book industry has had an idea of its own in the past 20 or 30 years, I was just being mean. I didn’t expect the companies concerned to more or less say, “Yeah, he’s right. Let’s see if we can find another one of his stories from 30 years ago to turn into some spectacular saga.” It’s tragic. The comics that I read as a kid that inspired me were full of ideas. They didn’t need some upstart from England to come over there and tell them how to do comics. They’d got plenty of ideas of their own. But these days, I increasingly get a sense of the comics industry going through my trashcan like raccoons in the dead of the night
Réponse avec citation