Afficher un message
Vieux 19/01/2017, 11h20
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel a un nouveau président : [url]http://www.newsarama.com/32781-marvel-entertainment-names-new-president.html[/url]

[QUOTE] Marvel Comics' Publisher Dan Buckley has been promoted to the position of President of Marvel Entertainment, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Buckley, who has worked as publisher of Marvel's comic division since 2003, will now oversee all of Marvel's various divisions ranging from publishing to animation, games, global brand management, television, digital efforts; the sole exception is Marvel Studios, which continues to be headed up by its president, Kevin Feige.

Buckley will continue to report Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter.

It is unclear if Buckley will continue in his role as Marvel Comics' Publisher, or if a successor will be named for that position. Likewise, no mention is made of the status of the most recent Marvel Entertainment President Alan Fine, who has been with the company since 1996.[/QUOTE]