Afficher un message
Vieux 02/12/2016, 17h33
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Bleeding Cool :

Citation:
Well, the news for January doesn’t reverse that. We are told that Squadron Supreme #15 will be drawn by Emilio Laiso, instead of the previously solicited Leonard Kirk.

When a comic book is cancelled this kind of behaviour is not uncommon, as an artist considered more valuable to the publisher is shifted somewhere that they believe will matter more.

While, over at DC Comics Cyborg #8 was solicited with art by Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos but has added Will Conrad to the mix.
Citation:
The additional extra issue of Civil War II #8 was solicited from Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez.

But just as #7 had unannounced art from Andrea Sorrentino for an Old Man Logan sequence, so issue 8 is having additional art from… well everyone.

David Marquez will be drawing 32 pages of the issue in question.

But the remaining 8 pages will be drawn by… Esad Ribic, Leinil Yu, Adam Kubert, Alan Davis, Mark Bagley, Marco Rudy and Daniel Acuna.
Réponse avec citation