Discussion: DC Nation mars 2012
Afficher un message
Vieux 08/03/2012, 18h47
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source DC Comics

Le design de Vostok-X, un personnage introduit dans Aquaman #7 :

Citation:
Conceived in a controlled test aboard a Russian space station, the man known as Vostok-X was genetically designed to be the perfect cosmonaut. Heightened endurance, enhanced strength and intelligence and most importantly to the scientists overseeing the project, he was psychologically programmed through intense experimentation to embrace human isolationism. Vostok struggles with making emotional connections with other people.

“He is equipped with a jetpack that enables him to fly, though not at tremendous speeds, and a helmet that allows its wearer to breathe in any environment.

“Vostok-X was the tenth attempt at creating the perfect cosmonaut. The others are said not to have survived.
Réponse avec citation