Afficher un message
Vieux 12/02/2024, 19h05
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Réimpression des crossovers Marvel & DC : un possible nouveau crossover à venir?

Source Bleeding Cool

Citation:
Marvel and DC unite to republish Amalgam series and other iconic crossovers.
Artist Barry Kitson reveals plans for reprinting and requests fan contributions.
Amalgam's unique merged characters showcased in a nostalgic lineup.
Historic fallout between comic giants detailed, underscoring rarity of collaboration
Citation:
In his private Facebook art collector group, artist Barry Kitson who had worked on a couple of these crossovers, posted "Marvel and DC are collaborating on reprinting many of the Amalgam titles including Magneto and the Magnetic Men, and the crossover events including the Batman/Punisher books. To this end they have asked for any extras they can include in the new versions – I don't have too many originals left, but if any one on the group have any of the pages and are willing to share scans please do let me know. In the mean time one of the things I did uncover are these unused cover thumbnails for Batman/ Punisher – hope you enjoy seeing them here first! :-)" It didn't stay private for long.
Réponse avec citation