Afficher un message
Vieux 05/01/2024, 20h23
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
WTF??

Citation:
DC Comics Have Told Marvel That They Own Machine Man
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-c...n-machine-man/

Citation:
DC Comics has now informed Marvel that they believe that they own Machine Man, and future publication may entail some elaboration manoeuvers in the copyright indicia on Marvel's part in order to comply with various copyright and trademark requirements. And also DC Comics might just reprint the 2001 adaptation by Jack Kirby if they feel so minded…

Jack Kirby wrote and pencilled both the adaptation of 2001: A Space Odyssey and the ten-issue series which followed in 1976, and the project was part of the agreement of Kirby's return to Marvel, after working for DC Comics in the Fourth World titles. Kirby incorporated additional dialogue to the adaptation from the Arthur C Clarke novel and an earlier draft of the screenplay.

In issue #8, Kirby introduces Mister Machine, the robot X-51. who gains sentience and thanks to an encounter with a Monolith, takes the name Aaron Stack and tries to hide amongst humanity. When 2001: A Space Odyssey would soon come to an end, but the character was given his own series shortly after, reportedly renamed Machine Man due to a naming conflict with an Ideal Toys robot named Mr. Machine. Subsequently and the character would then appear in the likes of Thor, Iron Man, Machine Man 2020, Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E, NextWAVE and the Iron Man 2020 event.
Réponse avec citation