Afficher un message
Vieux 12/07/2016, 22h12
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Citation:
Fox has reportedly made a put pilot commitment for an "X-Men"-based TV series written "Burn Notice" creator Matt Nix. 20th Century Fox Television and Marvel Television are co-producing the project, with Bryan Singer, Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory serving as executive producers.

According to Variety, the new series will follow "...two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive."

The new "X-Men"-based project will take the place of "Hellfire," which was previously in development at the network.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...in-development
Réponse avec citation