Afficher un message
Vieux 09/01/2009, 19h43
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
Surement plus de films avec des personnages de DC dans les années à venir

Citation:
IESB.net interviewed director/writer David Goyer recently and discovered that Warner Bros. are currently holding back all DC Comics properties to formulate some kind of definite plan...
  • When asked about several projects he's been involved with - i.e. Supermax, The Flash - Goyer said in a recent interview with IESB, "A lot of the DC movies at Warner Brothers are all on hold while they figure out, they're going to come up with some new plan, methodology, things like that so everything has just been pressed pause on at the moment. It was the double header of both Iron Man and The Dark Knight coming out, so more than ever I think they've realized, I think DC was responsible for 15% of Warner Brother's revenue this year, something crazy like that, so they realized that comic books, it's become a new genre, one of the most successful genres."
You can watch an excerpt from IESB's interview with David Goyer at their website.

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Réponse avec citation