Discussion: Titans #22
Afficher un message
Vieux 10/02/2010, 08h28
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Titans #22

Source DC Comics

Written by J.T. Krul; Art by Angel Unzueta and Wayne Faucher; Cover by Angel Unzueta

DC fans won't want to miss this finale of the two-part "Fractured" story! As the remaining three members of the team are evicted from their New York City headquarters by General Lane, they wonder if there's anywhere on Earth they can still call home. The answer will surprise you! This issue closes this chapter in the life of the classic Titans team and ushers in an exciting new era in JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA and March's TITANS ANNUAL that'll blow your mind!

DC Universe 32pg. Color $2.99 US
On Sale February 10, 2010

Réponse avec citation