Afficher un message
Vieux 13/07/2016, 19h13
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.newsarama.com/30112-hawkman-adam-strange-are-back-and-teaming-up.html#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/Fx9wklOPfO]Newsarama[/url]

Nouvelle mini-série à partir d'octobre en 6 épisodes : [B]Hawkman and Adam Strange: Out of Time[/B] par Marc Andreyko et Aaron Lopresti.

[img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net//2016-07/DC/HKMASOOT_Cv1.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE] "Residing on Earth and out of the hero game, Adam Strange finds himself trying to live a 'normal' life, until he’s literally pulled back into adventure again as a seemingly normal Zeta beam transmission returns him to the planet Rann, where he hopes to be reunited with his beloved Alanna. But instead, he finds the once great city of Ranagar in ruins with millions dead, and the once peaceful Alanna is now calling for the blood of Rann’s oldest enemy, Thanagar, home of the Hawkmen.

"Sensing something is amiss, Strange enlists the aid of Thanagarian policeman Katar Hol, aka Hawkman, who is also trying anything possible to avert war. Together the two try and uncover who’s really behind the destruction of Rann while at the same time preventing Rann and Thanagar from marching into interplanetary armageddon!"[/QUOTE]