Afficher un message
Vieux 20/05/2014, 22h56
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
[B]John Byrne[/B] à propos de son run sur [I]Iron Man[/I] :
[QUOTE]JB: When Howard Mackie, who was then editor of IRON MAN, called me up to ask if I would be interested in taking on the writing chores on that title, I was at first resistant. For one thing, the previous team had quit after solicitations had already gone out for their next storyline, so we were stuck having to produce something called "Armor Wars II" or Marvel would have to accept the book as returnable. I had not given much thought to what I might do with Iron Man, so the idea that I would have to start out with a retread of someone else's idea was in no way appealing. Then Howard said JRjr would be drawing it, and I said "Let me think about it."

The next day I called Howard and said "Okay, I have three Iron Man stories -- but only three. I'll sign on for those and see what happens."

What happened, at least at first, was the great pleasure of working with JR -- but, as noted, that lasted only 7 issues. He had his own, er, issues when it came to Iron Man, and apologized profusely for leaving. Paul Ryan came on in his stead. Paul is a solid artist, very skilled, but the magic was not the same. And then Howard left, too. So the project started out very well, but petered out rather quickly.[/QUOTE]

Marrant de constater que JB récupère le titre en catastrophe, avec pour mission de mener à bien une [I]Armor Wars II[/I] teasée par ses prédécesseurs.
On voit bien que sa motivation principale était de bosser avec Junior. Ce dernier parti ...

Source : [URL="http://www.byrnerobotics.com/FAQ/listing.asp?ID=3&T1=Questions+about+Aborted+Storylines#194"]Byrne Robotics [/URL]