Afficher un message
Vieux 08/07/2016, 19h38
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.newsarama.com/30048-he-man-thundercats-crossover-at-dc.html#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/FRJq1L64m7]Newsarama[/url]

Nouveau cross-over interlicences chez DC : He-Man rencontre les Thundercats (en Vf Musclor & CosmoCats :D) grâce à Rob David et Freddie E. Williams II lors d'une mini-série en 6 épisodes débutant en octobre.

[img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net//2016-07/DC/HeManThunderCats-promo-Freddie-E-Williams-II-1.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE] HE-MAN/THUNDERCATS #1
Written by ROB DAVID and LLOYD GOLDFINE • Art and covers by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
Wraparound coloring book cover by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe team up with the ThunderCats—the epic crossover event you’ve waited thirty years to see! In his ever-living desire to destroy the mighty ThunderCats, Mumm-Ra quests for a weapon that can rival the legendary Sword of Omens: He-Man’s Sword of Power! But his dimension-spanning scheme kick starts a cataclysmic crisis that will embroil heroes and villains—Masters, Mutants and ThunderCats—in a mind-blowing six-part saga!
On sale OCTOBER 5 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T[/QUOTE]