Afficher un message
Vieux 10/01/2017, 19h06
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
Source Comic Book

Une interview de Gerry Duggan sur la nouvelle série All-New Guardians of the Galaxy avec Aaron Kuder au dessin débutant en mai : ici.

Citation:
The Guardians of the Galaxy may be grounded on Earth for now, but you can't keep a band of cosmic outlaws away from the stars for too long.

This May, Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax will return to the cosmos in All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, with the all-new creative team of writer Gerry Duggan (Deadpool, Nova), artist Aaron Kuder (Death of X), and colorist Ive Svorcina (Secret Wars).

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy brings some changes for the Guardians. The team's roster has shrunk down to the core five Guardians, Groot is stuck in his tiny form and no one can explain why he isn't regenerating, and Drax the Destroyer is now Drax the pacifist.

The series will pick up some time after "Grounded," the final arc of the current Guardians of the Galaxy series. All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #1 kicks off with the Guardians on a job and embroiled in a war between two of the Elders of the Universe, the Collector and the Grandmaster.

Réponse avec citation