Afficher un message
Vieux 27/05/2013, 23h19
michel michel est déconnecté
10pensable
-Généalogiste Sénile-

michel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Building
Citation:
Posté par Oloreen
Voir le message
Oula, boulot de dingue Michel! Tu vas faire ça pour toute la saga?
Un Kindle avec les éditions numériques des bouquins ne t'aurait pas coûté si cher
Je verrai si je me lasse, pour l'instant c'est passionnant, ça me permet de ne louper aucun détail

Citation:
En tout cas merci, pour le coup c'est très intéressant. Et ça confirme presque totalement la théorie!
Je ne serais pas aussi catégorique Le passage que je trouve le plus intéressant, ce sont les réflexions de Lyanna sur la capacité d'un homme à aimer...

Citation:
Ce qui m'étonne d'autant plus, c'est l'absence totale d'allusions ou d'indices dans ce sens dans la série. On n'a pas parlé de Lyanna depuis le premier épisode de la saison 1 je pense. Et on vient à peine d'avoir une micro anecdote sur Rhaegar cette saison grâce à Ser Barristan.
Ils ont loupé le coche en saison 1, tant que Ned était encore en vie, maintenant c'est plus compliqué d'évoquer Lyanna, quoique ça pourrait enrichir gravement les scènes de Jon

La dernière livraison (Ned se réveille après l'incident avec Jaime)

Citation:
Posté par Chapter #39, Eddard #10 (409a-410o)
He dreamt an old dream, of three knights in white cloaks, and a tower long fallen, and Lyanna in her bed of blood.
In the dream his friends rode with him, as they had in life. Proud Martyn Cassel, Jory's father; faithful Theo Wull; Ethan Glover, who had been Brandon's squire; Ser Mark Ryswell, soft of speech and gentle of heart; the crannogman, Howland Reed; Lord Dustin on his great red stallion. Ned had known their faces as well as he knew his own once, but the years leech at a man's memories, even those he has vowed never to forget. In the dream they were only shadows, grey wraiths on horses made of mist.
They were seven, facing three. In the dream as it had been in life. Yet these were no ordinary three. They waited before the round tower, the red mountains of Dorne at their backs, their white cloaks blowing in the wind. And these were no shadows; their faces burned clear, even now. Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, had a sad smile on his lips. The hilt of the great-sword Dawn poked up over his right shoulder. Ser Oswell Whent was on one knee, sharpening his blade with a whetstone. Across his white-enameled helm, the black bat of his House spread its wings. Between them stood fierce old Ser Gerold Hightower, the White Bull, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
"I looked for you on the Trident," Ned said to them.
"We were not there," Ser Gerold answered.
"Woe to the Usurper if we had been," said Ser Oswell.
"When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were."
"Far away," Ser Gerold said, "or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells."
"I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege," Ned told them, "and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them."
"Our knees do not bend easily," said Ser Arthur Dayne.
"Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him."
"Ser Willem is a good man and true," said Ser Oswell.
"But not of the Kingsguard," Ser Gerold pointed out. "The Kingsguard does not flee."
"Then or now," said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.
"We swore a vow," explained old Ser Gerold.
Ned's wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.
"And now it begins," said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.
"No," Ned said with sadness in his voice. "Now it ends." As they came together in a rush of steel and shadow, he could hear Lyanna screaming. "Eddard!" she called. A storm of rose petals blew across a blood-streaked sky, as blue as the eyes of death.
"Lord Eddard," Lyanna called again.
"I promise," he whispered. "Lya, I promise…"
A noter que le seul survivant avec Ned, c'est Howland Reed, le papa de Jojen et Meera, qui pourraient donc avoir des choses à dire à Bran...

Les récaps (rigolotes) de Game of Thrones Saison 5

Stannis à Davos : On n'a rien pu faire, ils étaient au moins genre vingt-deux et puis y en avait un torse nu.
Réponse avec citation