Afficher un message
Vieux 23/07/2015, 18h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Ce sera une série anthologique avec des saisons stand-alone!

Citation:
DC's "Legends of Tomorrow" showrunner Phil Klemmer revealed that the show would be an anthology series and compared the first season to "Oceans 11" in an interview with Screen Rant.

"It's an anthology show," he revealed. "This is not designed to go forever. This season is meant to be standalone… I mean not as anthological as 'True Detective.' But not everybody will be continuing on this journey. The sort of central premise of time travel and Vandal Savage is totally up for grabs. This is meant to be a season that is tightly serialized that, when it's over, you can't go home again. It's not going to begin Season 2 with us all hopping back on the same ship and like 'Let’s get Vandal! Let’s get him for real this time!' This is not traditional episodic television."

Executive producer Marc Guggenheim then elaborated on that concept, saying, "Each season is its own separate movie. What we want to do is have each separate movie have its own identity. So almost to the point where each season was telling one big story that you could sort of subtitle, like the way you do subtitle 'American Horror Story,' if that makes sense."

Klemmer also described the first season as "more like a caper, because it's sort of like 'Ocean’s 11,' where you have a team of misfits, a dirty dozen, and they’ve been sent on essentially a suicide mission… it is almost like a family dynamic between people who can't get along but are forced to get along because they're stuck in this stupid time travel spaceship and having to save the world. But if it weren't for that they would absolutely kill each other."

Scheduled as part of The CW's midseason lineup, "Legends of Tomorrow" stars Caity Lotz as White Canary, Brandon Routh as the Atom, Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold, Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave, Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein (one-half of Firestorm), Ciara Renee as Hawkgirl and Arthur Darvill as time-traveler Rip Hunter. Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin will appear as Arrow and The Flash.
Réponse avec citation