Afficher un message
Vieux 09/02/2017, 20h20
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Dommage pour le scénario de Geoff Johns et Ben Affleck.

Citation:
Whomever takes over as director of Warner Bros. The Batman won't be tied down to Ben Affleck and Geoff Johns' original script, according to a new report from Forbes. Despite Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice screenwriter reportedly doing a rewrite of the script earlier this year, the studio is reportedly open to "major rewrites" and even "a completely new script" once they have a replacement director in place.

Reports indicate that Warner Bros. short list for replacement directors includes Matt Reeves (War of the Planet of the Apes), Gavin O'Connor (The Accountant), Denis Villeneuve (Arrival), Matt Ross (Captain Fantastic), and George Miller (Mad Max: Fury Road).
http://www.newsarama.com/33087-repor...-director.html
Réponse avec citation