Afficher un message
Vieux 18/04/2024, 21h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Source Marvel

Donc le grand méchant (final) de Blood Hunt serait...Blade?!?

Citation:
From AVENGERS and MOON KNIGHT scribe Jed MacKay and acclaimed X-MEN artists Pepe Larraz and Marte Gracia comes the bloodiest event in Marvel history: BLOOD HUNT! The saga kicks off when eternal night washes over Earth, and vampires, united by a single vision for the first time in millennia, emerge from the shadows. To keep them at bay, a new world order may need to be put in place… Today, fans can get a peek at the final issue of the main series, on sale in July.

In BLOOD HUNT #5, Doctor Strange is presented with a dread bargain to gain a chance to save the world. The Avengers ride into a battle they cannot win. The dead battle the undead across the globe. Will it be enough? Will the world be saved, and how will it be changed if it is? Featuring a dramatic shift for the future of the Marvel Universe!

BLOOD HUNT #5 (OF 5)
Written by JED MACKAY
Art and Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
Colors by MARTE GRACIA
On Sale 7/24
(Marvel aura sollicité toute la mini-série avant même la sortie du #1 ou du FCBD )
Réponse avec citation