Afficher un message
Vieux 10/10/2015, 20h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
[B][SIZE="3"]MARVEL[/SIZE][/B]

Source [url=http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/nycc-marvel-pairs-obi-wan-and-anakin-for-star-wars-series-with-soule-checchetto]Comic Book Resources[/url]

Nouveau titre [B]Star Wars [/B]en janvier : [B]Star Wars: Obi-Wan & Anakin[/B] par Charles Soule et Marco Checchetto. Ce sera une mini-série en 5 épisodes.

[CENTER][img]http://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/NYCC2015/Obi-Wan-and-Anakin-1-Marco-Checchetto-Cover-bfac1.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

[QUOTE]"Before their military heroism in the Clone Wars, before their tragic battle on Mustafar, and many decades before their final confrontation on the Death Star... they were Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan learner, Anakin Skywalker. It's been a few years since Obi-Wan pledged to train the young "chosen one," but even as they have grown closer through training, it has been a difficult road. Now, called to a remote planet for assistance, Master and Padawan may be pushed to the breaking point. Writer Charles Soule (Lando, She-Hulk, Daredevil) and artist Marco Checchetto (Star Wars: Shattered Empire, Avengers World, Punisher) bring us a tale of the Jedi at the height of their power..."[/QUOTE]