Afficher un message
Vieux 05/01/2015, 22h44
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Rick Remender qui avoue qu'il doit faire avec les suggestions des éditeurs, enfin Tom Brevoort pour pitcher la série....

[QUOTE]"This story worked in reverse, as it's a story Tom presented me with," Remender says about this new volume's story. "The ideas that were hatched for the High Evolutionary and Counter-Earth got me really enthusiastic. The size and the danger became appealing, and it does make these characters a bit more exciting. It creates a mystery that Tom had figured out a way to make very natural, and then together we dug in and developed this thing that I became very fond of."[/QUOTE]

De même :

[QUOTE]"One thing that was important to Tom was that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch got back together in this, to make it a classic Avengers team," Remender says.[/QUOTE]

Enfin, pas l'idée que je me fais d'un éditeur sur un titre.
Je comprends mieux le naufrage [B]Axis[/B] qui n'était sûrement ce que Remender avait en tête vu tous les indices disséminés durant le 1er volume de [B]Uncanny Avengers[/B].

Sinon :

[QUOTE]Remender says Wanda and Pietro will be the main focus of the first arc of this new Uncanny Avengers volume.

The parentage issue is brought up, leading Brevoort to say that "it's resolved in the first twenty pages."[/QUOTE]