Afficher un message
Vieux 08/02/2017, 23h54
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
Source Newsarama

Nouveau crossover Star Wars dès mai : voici en 5 parties The Screaming Citadel qui débute par un one-shot Star Wars: The Screaming Citadel par Kieron Gillen et Marco Checchetto puis qui se poursuit dans Star Wars et Doctor Aphra .

Citation:
"It’s like, writing the entirety of the first issue is hilarious. They have such different life experiences. You know, she’s a little older than he is, he’s still naive and she’s a cynical monster. And they go back and forth and they tease each other and, occasionally, they push each other’s buttons. But there’s an underlying similarity," said Doctor Aphra writer Gillen. "They’ve both lost their families. They’ve both had completely different responses to the horror of the Star Wars universe, the big tragedy, and the push and pull of that is very much the heart of the book. But really, it’s just funny. It’s just fundamentally funny to see them go at each other. Writing that entire issue was a joy, in terms of how they interacted and went back and forth and how they generally got on each other’s nerves. Aphra, to begin with, gets the best of Luke, and it kind of switches up as you go further into it.

Lucasfilm describes the Screaming Citadel as "an infamous castle located on the edge of space," and Jason Aaron frames it as a "gothic-horror story."

"It starts with Aphra and Luke together, which is a pairing we didn’t really see at all in 'Vader Down,' and that really drives this story," said Star Wars writer Jason Aaron. "That’s probably been the most fun part for me, so far - reading what Kieron did with those two characters together and then carrying on from that. It starts with them venturing into a very dark and scary situation on a faraway alien planet and winding up in the clutches of a sinister alien queen. There’s symbiotes involved. There are Aphra’s two murderous droids and best-friend Wookiee, and then, of course, the cast of my book. Han and Leia and Sana Starros come running into the fray, as well, and there are several new villains who are at play."

Kieron Gillen will write The Screaming Citadel one-shot as well as the Doctor Aphra issues, while Aaron will continue on Star Wars. Marco Checchetto is drawing the one-shot, but no details have been released on the artists for the ongoing titles' issues.
Réponse avec citation