Discussion: News Dynamite
Afficher un message
Vieux 12/10/2023, 17h50
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
ThunderCats chez Dynamite en 2024 par Declan Shalvey et Drew Moss!

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/12/th...f-oz-dynamite/

Citation:
Dynamite Entertainment and Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products are teaming up for licensed comics in 2024 with fan-favorite series like Thundercats, The Flintstones, The Powerpuff Girls, and more on the way. The projects will range from comics to graphic novels, kicking off with Thundercats in February by Declan Shalvey, Drew Moss, and letterer Jeff Eckleberry.

Projects on the way include ThunderCats, The Flintstones, The Powerpuff Girls, Space Ghost, Jonny Quest, The Wizard of Oz, We Bare Bears, with more to come! The collaboration might surprise some–DC Comics even put out their own Flintstones comics a few years ago–but it’s not uncommon for these kinds of collaborations. Dynamite already publishes Disney villain comics, so why not work with Warner Discovery, who happens to own DC Comics?

“Warner Bros. has been at the heart of entertainment in America and across the world for an incredible hundred years, and home to so many beloved stories and franchises,” said Nick Barrucci, Dynamite CEO and Publisher. “We’re incredibly excited to bring many of them with the biggest and most passionate fanbases back to comics or for the first time, as we work with WBD and wonderful creators to bring all-new stories to the fans!”
Réponse avec citation