Afficher un message
Vieux 21/09/2008, 16h57
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
Millar veut couper court à la rumeur: non, Richard Donner n'est pas le prochain réal' du futur Superman, si Superman il y a... Ni le mec qui a pondu le récent Hulk. Pas très dérangant ça.

Citation:
Someone sent me a link to AICN and some guy called Amateur Scientist who said I got drunk (probable) and spilled the beans (not true) on the Superman director when touring in LA. I think he might be confused about the fact I met Dick Donner that afternoon, but I must stress that Dick is absolutely not the director I'm going in with for Superman. Dick has DONE the greatest superhero flick ever. He doesn't need to prove himself twice.

The guy on AICN sounds basically decent so I'm guessing he just misunderstood when he heard me talking about Donner and Superman in the same conversation. But this absolutely isn't Dick, whom I just met for the first time last month. This guy is someone else entirely. And it's not the French guy who did Hulk either. I LOVED Hulk and really like that guy's stuff, but as you know I could never spend time working with a Frenchman
Je vois le nom de Michael Bay sur pas mal de sites... mais avec ses Transformers...
Réponse avec citation