Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 23/02/2024, 19h52
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Image Cobra Commander #3 (of 5)

Source Comics Beat

Today Skybound and Image Comics, in collaboration with leading toy and game company Hasbro, revealed an impressive lineup of variant covers and a first look at interior pages of Cobra Commander #3 from writer Joshua Williamson (DC’s Superman, Dark Ride), artist Andrea Milana (Impact Winter: Rook) and colorist Annalisa Leoni (Oblivion Song). The next issue of the Energon Universe’s newest limited series arrives in comic book shops on March 20, 2024.

Cobra Commander isn’t the only one looking to harness the alien energy source known as Energon. That means he has to either take control of the new organization he’s encountered…or destroy them.

The second of four action-packed G.I. JOE miniseries that will introduce the iconic characters of the G.I. JOE and Cobra factions to the Energon Universe, Cobra Commander is running concurrently with Duke, the limited series from Joshua Williamson, Tom Reilly (The Thing) and Jordie Bellaire (W0rldtr33). These miniseries set the stage for a fresh new take on G.I. JOE, Cobra and the iconic characters that you only think you know in a shared universe with TRANSFORMERS and Void Rivals!

The Energon Universe officially began last summer with the surprise first appearance of iconic TRANSFORMERS character Jetfire in Void Rivals #1 from Robert Kirkman (Invincible, The Walking Dead) and Lorenzo De Felici (Kroma), introducing the historic new collaboration between Hasbro and Skybound, with TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE comics finding a new home with the publisher. Then TRANSFORMERS from writer/artist Daniel Warren Johnson (Extremity, Do a Powerbomb, DC’s Wonder Woman: Dead Earth) and colorist Mike Spicer (Stillwater, Murder Falcon) kicked off a brand-new era for the iconic franchise. The Energon Universe recently expanded with the launch of Duke, a limited series from Joshua Williamson (DC’s Superman, Dark Ride), Tom Reilly (The Thing) and Jordie Bellaire (W0rldtr33) and Cobra Commander. Fans should expect can’t-miss moments from every issue of the Energon Universe, as secrets are unveiled along the path to answering the BIG questions.

Cobra Commander #3 (of 5) (Lunar Codes Below | $3.99) will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, March 20, 2024.

The full list of variant covers is below:

Cobra Commander #3 Cover A by Andrea Milani & Annalisa Leoni (Lunar Code 0124IM238)
Cobra Commander #3 Cover B by Paul Azaceta (Lunar Code 0124IM239)
Cobra Commander #3 Cover C (1:10 Copy Incentive) (Connecting) by Chris Burnham & Brian Reber (Lunar Code 0124IM240)
Cobra Commander #3 Cover D (1:25 Copy Incentive) by Priscilla Petraites & Frank Martin (Lunar Code 0124IM241)
Cobra Commander #3 Cover E (1:50 Copy Incentive) by Karl Kerschl (Lunar Code 0124IM242)

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : Cobra-Commander-3-page-01.jpg
Affichages : 41
Taille : 275,9 Ko
ID : 20466  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages