Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 26/01/2017, 18h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Boom Studios Planet Of The Apes/Green Lantern #1

Source Comic Book

When Cornelius finds the mysterious new ring, even his curious intellect can't comprehend the events he has set in motion. Though from the preview, seeing his conversations with Zira is going to be just as entertaining as any big space battle. What's also apparent from the first preview is that while Green Lantern is in the title, you can readily expect the other Lantern Corps to show up as well.

The series will launch with variant covers from several talented artists including Ethan Van Sciver (Main Cover), Steve Morris (Movie Poster Cover), Paul Rivoche (Classic Variant), Felipe Massafera (Spectrum Variant), David Ryan Robinson (Action Figure Variant), and George Perez (FOC Variant).

The official description can be found below, and you can view the preview in the gallery.

BOOM! Studios and DC Comics are proud to bring together two classic properties in a historic crossover event. When Taylor goes missing, Cornelius investigates and discovers an ancient ring, unlike anything the universe has ever seen. As its power echoes through the stars, the Guardians of the Universe must reveal to their Lanterns a secret they had hoped would remain buried. With the Green Lantern Corps, led by Hal Jordan, racing to get to the source of this power before Sinestro can get his hands on it, they will discover a truth that will change them forever on…THE PLANET OF THE APES.

Planet of the Apes/Green Lantern #1 hits stores on February 1, 2017.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : planetoftheapes-greenlantern-001-i.jpg
Affichages : 234
Taille : 347,4 Ko
ID : 10411  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 26/01/2017, 18h22
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Et la Perez sera mienne!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/01/2017, 13h37
Fletcher Arrowsmith Fletcher Arrowsmith est déconnecté
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

Fletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermind
source : CBR

STORY BY
Justin Jordan and Robbie Thompson
ART BY
Barnaby Bagenda
COLORS BY
Alex Guimaraes
LETTERS BY
Ed Dukeshire
COVER BY
David Ryan Robinson, Elsa Charretier, Ethan Van Sciver, Felipe Massafera, Gabriel Hardman, George Perez, Paul Rivoche, and Steve Morris
PUBLISHER
BOOM! Studios/DC Comics
3.99(USD)
2017-02-01

BOOM! Studios and DC Comics are proud to bring together two classic properties in a historic crossover event.
When Taylor goes missing, Cornelius investigates and discovers an ancient ring, unlike anything the universe has ever seen.
As its power echoes through the stars, the Guardians of the Universe must reveal to their Lanterns a secret they had hoped would remain buried.
With the Green Lantern Corps, led by Hal Jordan, racing to get to the source of this power before Sinestro can get his hands on it, they will discover a truth that will change them forever on…THE PLANET OF THE APES.

MES VENTES DE COMICS : ICI
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/02/2017, 20h06
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Mon nouveau fond d'écran :

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages