Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 13/01/2017, 21h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Detective Comics #950

Source Comicosity

DC Entertainment celebrates a major milestone as DETECTIVE COMICS hits issue #950 this February. From the first appearance of the World’s Greatest Detective until now, the past and present are united in one of the greatest, and longest lasting comic books in history. A love letter to your favorite Caped Crusader, DETECTIVE COMICS #950 is an extra-large issue filled with Batman Family action and will serve as a prologue to an exciting new story arc, “League of Shadows,” which begins late February.

“Issue #950 just has a weight to it, doesn’t it?” current DETECTIVE COMICS writer James Tynion IV exclaims. “It’s a moment where you have to take a step back and think about all of the stories that have been told over almost 80 years. How many characters were created in the pages of DETECTIVE COMICS? Not just Batman and Robin, but a whole supporting cast, a world of characters. It was that kind of awe of the legacy of this series that helped us develop the team concept of the current run in the first place, but getting to write a landmark issue like #950 just means the world to me, and to honor that moment, we wanted to do something really special.

Our lead story puts Cassandra Cain in sharp focus, setting the stage for our epic spring storyline, THE LEAGUE OF SHADOWS, with art by the phenomenal Marcio Takara. There are a lot of questions left unanswered about Orphan—her past, her mind and her silence. We’re going to start answering them here, and opening up a whole new world of questions that will open up all sorts of new, exciting stories. But that wasn’t enough. I wanted to celebrate this landmark with the artists who have defined the Rebirth run of Detective…all in the same single issue, for the first time.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : detective950.jpg
Affichages : 341
Taille : 244,1 Ko
ID : 10295  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 03/02/2017, 19h21
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source AV Club

“League of Shadows” prologue! Celebrate 950 issues of the original Batman series with this extra-sized extravaganza! Cassandra Cain has stayed out of the spotlight on Batman’s team as she slowly comes to terms with the civilized world she was kept away from all her life…but the time for her to step up is fast approaching! Will she ever learn how to fit in among the masses, or will she always be more weapon than woman? Plus: a primer on the history of the League of Assassins, and an adventure with the team’s newest recruit: Azrael, the Avenging Angel!

Written by: James T Tynion IV
Art by: Various, Marcio Takara
Cover by: Eber Ferreira, Eddy Barrows
Variant cover by: Rafael Albuquerque

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Feb 8 2017
Color/B&W:
Color
Trim Size:
Comic
Page Count:

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 03/02/2017, 19h23
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Whaou!
Par contre, fallait-il en montrer autant?
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages