Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 19/01/2022, 19h07
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Boom Studios News Boom

Citation:
Today, The Beat is pleased to exclusively announce the upcoming series Alice Ever After by writer and artist Dan Panosian (An Unkindess of Ravens), artist Giorgio Spalletta (Red Sonja: Red, Which, Red), and colorist Fabiana Mascolo, the series will follow a grown-up Alice who must determine whether or not her quest to return to Wonderland is a surefire way to land herself in the asylum.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive...ce-ever-after/

Dernière modification par EsseJi ; 19/01/2022 à 19h27.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/02/2024, 17h56
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Les annonces au ComicsPRO :

Citation:

BOOM! Studios Returns to ComicsPRO for Milestone Anniversary Announcements

Something is Killing the Children, BRZRKR, and BOOM! Box Anchor a Tentpole Year for the Publisher

BOOM! Studios was thrilled to make a return to ComicsPRO’s Annual Comic Industry Meeting, celebrating the organization’s 20th anniversary this year in Pittsburgh, PA. As we continue to support our valued retail partners in 2024, please find the key points from BOOM! Studios’ presentation below:

This year, BOOM! Studios will commemorate landmark milestones in its history as a publisher:
The 5th year anniversary of the Slaughterverse’s flagship title SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN as well as co-creator James Tynion IV’s 10th anniversary at the company.
The blockbuster series will return this year with issue #36, kicking off “ERICA SLAUGHTER YEAR ONE” in April: five self-contained stories that reveal what made Erica the iconic monster hunter we all know and love, perfect for new readers and long-time fans alike.
Spinoff series HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER returns in March with issue #21, as Jace Boucher’s FINAL story is told in “The Butcher’s War” culminating in the landmark 25th issue. Additionally, the long-awaited second deluxe hardcover of SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN will release this fall, alongside additional anniversary driven announcements to come.
The 10th year anniversary of the award-winning YA imprint BOOM! BOX and its category-defining series LUMBERJANES.
Off of the breakout success of Michael Dialynas’ magical eco-fable ZAWA, the beloved imprint’s banner year kicks off with I HEART SKULL-CRUSHER! by writer Josie Campbell (My Adventures With Superman) and artist Alessio Zonno (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) in March.
Three more BOOM! Box series featuring incredible creative teams that have never worked with BOOM! Studios before will be announced later this year.
Both of these anniversaries will be celebrated at FREE COMIC BOOK DAY in May, with THE WORLDS OF JAMES TYNION IV and BOOM BOX 10TH ANNIVERSARY EXTRAVAGANZA specials.
2024 will also be a pivotal year for one of BOOM! Studios’ biggest tentpole franchises: BRZRKR.
Kicking off a year of BRZRKR releases will be the inaugural story in the second volume of BRZRKR: BLOODLINES, the series of standalone extra-length comic specials exploring B.’s bloody history.
Penning this new story will be legendary comics writer Jason Aaron (Once Upon a Time at the End of the World, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman Off-World) and superstar artist Francesco Manna (Predator: The Last Hunt, Carnage).
Titled BRZRKR: A FACEFUL OF BULLETS, this standalone special will bring B. to the iconic setting of the 1800s American West, placing him in the middle of a grudge match between a greedy land baron and his runaway daughter where he must decide if he will play the role of a guardian angel, or succumb to his violent tendencies…
BRZRKR: A FACEFUL OF BULLETS #1 will be available in comic shops in June 2024.
In July, the world of BRZRKR will expand even further with an original prose novel from Dey Rey — THE BOOK OF ELSEWHERE, written by Keanu Reeves and bestselling, award-winning author China Miéville.
New BRZRKR PEN & INK editions, featuring stunning black and white artwork and exclusive artist commentary, are also coming this year beginning with Steve Skroce’s Poetry of Madness next month.
A complete Deluxe Hardcover collecting the initial 12 issue mega-series in one premium volume will arrive this fall.
More exciting BRZRKR announcements, both in publishing and beyond, will come throughout the year.
The celebrated series THE EXPANSE: DRAGON TOOTH, set in the universe of James S.A. Corey’s The Expanse, will arrive at its monumental conclusion this year with issue #12 in May.
BOOM! Studios has teased plans beyond the current series, to be announced later this year.
BOOM! Studios will celebrate another epic milestone in 2024 with the 20th anniversary of THE AMORY WARS, the New York Times best-selling series created by Coheed and Cambria frontman Claudio Sanchez.
Announced earlier this week, the climactic chapter of the acclaimed sci-fi saga — NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW — will launch in comic shops in May.
Claudio Sanchez along with his wife and co-writer Chondra Echert, currently touring in their side project The Prize Fighter Inferno, performed a secret set exclusively for our retail partners at the ComicsPRO event today.
BOOM! Studios reiterated its mission to support and champion retailer partners in 2024.
Coupled with Diamond’s newly announced 3% of retail flat shipping rate, BOOM! Studios reinforced its commitment to its 2% of retail weekly freight rebate, reducing retailer freight costs to a mere 1% of retail beginning April 1.
Additionally, BOOM! Studios announced a deep discount sale that will run March 25 through April 5 so comic shops can take advantage of the improved shipping costs to restock their shelves.
These initiatives augment BOOM! Studios’ industry-leading, consistent affidavit returnability program (BOOM! Guarantee), best-in-class marketing and sales resources, and point-of-sale materials.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 10/04/2024, 17h56
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Jeff Lemire écrit et dessine une série pour Boom qui sortira d'ici la fin de l'année 2024.
Le titre est inconnu, juste une image est dévoilée :

Citation:
Jeff Lemire, the Eisner Award-winning and New York Times bestselling writer and artist behind critically and commercially acclaimed series such as Sweet Tooth, Essex County, Black Hammer, and Ascender, brings his storytelling prowess for the first time to BOOM! Studios this Fall with an as-of-yet unannounced new series.

“This series is literally a dream come true for me,” said Matt Gagnon, Editor-in-Chief of BOOM! Studios. “Jeff Lemire is one of my all-time favorite creators and it’s a career highlight to have him bring his newest original creation to our publishing house. This will be a true ongoing series in the grand tradition of Jeff’s masterpiece Sweet Tooth. The work Jeff is producing right now is astounding. We look forward to sharing this series with the world and adding it to Jeff’s pantheon of award-winning books.”

The series, both written and illustrated by Lemire himself, will launch Fall 2024 as an ongoing series for the Los Angeles-based publisher.

“For a while now I have felt like the “ongoing series” in comics is a dying breed,” said award-winning and bestselling author Jeff Lemire. “I’m guilty of this myself, having put out a lot of shorter projects over the last several years. But as both a comics fan, and a creator, I have been craving longer format stories again. Series like the classic Vertigo monthlies that would drive me to the comic shops every week when I was younger.

All of this has led me to develop a new book that reflects this desire to get back to a true ongoing series. This project will be my longest self-drawn book since I finished Sweet Tooth ten years ago. I’ll be writing and drawing the book myself, and I am very excited to make this my first project with BOOM! As a publisher, they are committed to telling this entire, long-form story that will allow me, readers, and retailers a chance to really invest in a new world, and new characters, knowing new chapters will be published every month with a real long-term plan in mind. I can’t wait to share more details in the coming months. But for now, back to the drawing board!” said award-winning and bestselling author Jeff Lemire.

“We are beyond thrilled to welcome Jeff Lemire to BOOM! Studios. Few creators can so consistently balance poignant, award-winning tales with exceptionally commercial bestsellers in their oeuvre and his library has become essential reading for fans of graphic fiction around the world,” said Filip Sablik, President of Publishing and Marketing for BOOM! Studios. “When we announce details of this must-read project, it will be evident Jeff has created something that checks all three of those boxes.”

“Jeff is a living legend and luminary of our medium, and someone whose work I have admired my entire career,” said Eric Harburn, editor. “This new project is a culmination of everything you love about his unparalleled body of work, and I’m thrilled for it to finally be revealed in the months to come.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 10/04/2024, 18h05
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Une bonne et longue ongoing? Je peux signer pour.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/04/2024, 23h12
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Après Jeff lemire, c'est Andy Lanning qui arrive chez Boom en juillet.
Le teaser lâche une image que j'ai topée :

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/04/2024, 23h15
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

J'ai la réponse, c'est Ryan Sook!

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/04/2024, 18h08
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source The Popverse

Tous ces teasers chez Boom pour juillet annonçaient une nouvelle série anthologique d'horreur intitulée Hello Darkness à laquelle vont participer une kyrielle d'auteurs et d'artistes connus :

Citation:
July is a month known for those beautiful long, glorious summer days, filled with light, warmth, and all manner of good things… which, if you think about it, makes it the ideal month for Boom! Studios to launch a new anthology comic showcasing the best in modern horror. It even has the perfect title for a July launch: Hello Darkness.

The $5.99 series will feature a shockingly good line-up of creative talent, with names mentioned by the publisher so far including Preacher co-creator Garth Ennis, Becky Cloonan, James Tynion IV, Werther Dell'Edera, Brian Azzarello, Vanesa R. Del Rey, John Arcudi, Ryan Sook, Cullen Bunn, Sas Milledge, Sarah Gailey, Liana Kangas, Marguerite Bennett, Michael Conrad, Martín Morazzo, Andy Lanning, Trevor Hairsine, Steve Orlando, Genevieve Valentine, Jude Ellison S. Doyle, Letizia Cadonici, Sarah Anderson, Francesco Francavilla, and the man behind Goosebumps himself, R.L. Stine. The first four names on that list will be contributing serials that will run through the first months of the title, with Ennis and Cloonan collaborating on The War, which will appear in the first seven issues of the series, and Tynion and Werther Dell’Edera offering up a six-issue storyline tying into the acclaimed Something Is Killing the Children.

“My whole career started writing comic shorts, so it’s very exciting to bring it all around full circle and tell a SIKTC story in that format,” Tynion said in a statement about the new title. “The story Werther and I are going to be telling here is one that’s been in the back of my mind for almost five years, and I’m thrilled we finally have the perfect platform to bring that story to readers.”

Stine enthused, “This brings me back to Tales from the Crypt and the other horror comics I devoured as a kid. I’m so excited to be part of this anthology series designed to make the world a scarier place!”

Each issue of the series will have a primary cover by Paolo Rivera and a variant cover from Jenny Frison, with additional guest variants from a different artist each month — in the gallery below, you can see Rivera, Frison, and Peach Momoko’s covers for the series first issue.

Hello Darkness #1 will be released digitally and in comic book stores July 24.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/04/2024, 18h19
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Le genre de truc que miss EsseJi ne dira rien si je l'ajoute à ma pull list.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux Hier, 08h48
ArnaudXIII ArnaudXIII est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Ennis/Cloonan, c'est improbable mais ça fait grave envie. Alors que Tynion/DellEdera, vraiment mais vraiment pas pour moi. Donc je passe.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux Hier, 09h03
ollieno ollieno est connecté maintenant
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
C'est la mode des anthologies horreur, Oni en a deux (relance d'anciennes antho EC) Et Fantagraphics sort un relié d'une antho 'indépendante' de 1969.
Vieux Hier, 14h28
Dhargo Dhargo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Moi qui déteste les anthologies d'horreur. Mais de notre époque hein, c'est souvent un peu trop démonstratif à mon goût.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages