Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > Archives Buzz

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 29/12/2008, 12h00
mrcitrouille mrcitrouille est déconnecté
Terry Ridicule

mrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être con
Mince, la famille Richards c'est comme la famille Sumers... un jour il y en a un qui va coucher avec sa soeur venue d'une dimension alternative par mégarde
Vieux 29/12/2008, 12h02
cytrash cytrash est déconnecté
Geek sénile faignant
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

cytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mastcytrash est le sosie de Mast
[QUOTE=Virgule]c'est qui nathaniel richards ? :D[/QUOTE]
Un coureur :D
Vieux 29/12/2008, 12h02
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Surtout que Rachel et Franklin, c'est une affaire qui roule dans une autre ligne temporelle!! :D
Vieux 29/12/2008, 12h55
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
[quote=Preacher 59;856437]Il a surtout une maladie très "chiante", la maladie de Crohn.[/quote]

Millar redonne de ses nouvelles, c'était bien chaud apparement.

[quote]Hey y'all,

What a mental month. As regulars will know, I went off sick first week of December and thought I had a heavy cold or maybe a flu. My temp was a consistent 103 and I was awake all night shivering. After a week or so, it wasn't passing and my wife made me an appointment with the doc. He did some blood tests, found that my blood was wonky, my spleen was huge and my liver was acting weird too. It was all the symptoms of several very nasty things, but by this point I was sleeping 20 plus hours a day and have almost no memory of the whole episode.

They rushed me into hospital, kept me there for five days, did a million tests which I slept through (again, can barely remember being in hospital) and found out I had a bad reaction to these pills you take if you have Crohn's Disease. They're really powerful drugs called azathioprine and though they have absolutely kept Crohn's at bay (I've only ever had one flare my whole life) this is the second time I've had a nasty side effect. So they took me off them, sent me home and I basically slept through my birthday and Christmas. Am feeling a little stronger now, but they said I need to take January off for a full recovery and so I won't resume work until February first.

The good news is that I'll be fine. Between five-aside football and tennis and running with the dogs most nights, I'm the fittest I've been in forever, but this has knocked me on my ass like you wouldn't believe. Dropped fifteen pounds in TEN DAYS and only just putting it back on again now I'm eating a little. Also, all the books you're reading now I wrote in 2007. Seriously, Old Man Logan, FF, 1985 and even Kick-Ass were mostly written last year and I have spent this year having the most leisurely time I have had in my whole career, really just doing PR for Wanted, on-set for Kick-Ass and prepping the next film I'm doing with Vaughn. War Heroes is the only thing likely to be affected by this time off, but we're on our own little schedule there anyway. I still have the last two FFs to write, but everything else is done and dusted so this affects Old Man Logan, Kick-Ass, etc, not one jot. The only thing it screws with is the three new creator-owned books I was planning to launch in the Summer. I'm now focusing entirely on Ultimate Avengers (four issues written) once I'm back and not starting to write the new creator-owned stuff until Summer, which almost certainly means a Winter release.

So that's my news. All very exciting and, weirdly, not scary until afterwards as I genuinely have almost no memory of the whole thing, sleeping through it all (quite mercifully). My bday was essentially cancelled and Christmas very, very low-key, but I got some cool stuff like Carrie Fisher's new book and a hand-held Tetris (which is the only game that obsesses me). I normally have a huge party on Christmas Eve as it's my birthday and thus weird to have such a quiet time. But friends and family so absolutely fantastic the whole thing was quite humbling. As much as it sounds like crap luck, I really am the luckiest bugger on Earth and appreciate every single one of them. Plus I had an otherwise spectactular 2008 with the Kick-Ass movie, a $342 million grossing movie (with two sequels starting soon), Old Man Logan, FF, selling War Heroes to Sony, 1985 and the highest selling creator-owned series in forever with the Kick-Ass comic (issue one now over 100K in sales). So I can't complain about some itsy-bitsy, little near-fatal episode when everything else like friends, family and work are so great!!!

Apologies to all the pals who never got cards this year. I'm normally very organized with these things, but I basically lost December and I will make it up to you with extra sturdy cards next year. Also apologies for all the emails I owe friends. This is only my second time online in a month and I'm not really checking the mails as they come in. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll catch up on calls and e-mails, but am as weak as Larry Grayson at the mo and off for another sleep despite a good eleven hours last night. Will be checking in here most days as it'll save me from the three DVDs I've been watching every day this week. Saw some great Billy Wilder stuff plus Rocky Balboa and the new Rambo film the other day. The new Rambo is very possibly the greatest film ever made EVER. It ended with me pumped up and ready to kill someone-- ANYONE-- and that's the sign of a good movie. Well done, Stallone!

Oh, and even in my weakened, Kryptonite-poisoned state, I must point out that Kick-Ass 5, Fantastic Fourn 562 and the soon to be classic Wolverine 70 all out this Friday. You lucky people. And all for the same price as shite comics!!!

Lotsa love,
MM [/quote]

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Vieux 31/12/2008, 23h09
Fred le mallrat Fred le mallrat est déconnecté
Généalogiste sénile
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
[IMG]http://www.marvel.com/i/content/st/6511new_storyimage0744496_full.jpg[/IMG]
Vieux 01/01/2009, 02h25
Fissoul BenRix Fissoul BenRix est déconnecté
super héro du Geekistan

Fissoul BenRix change la caisse du Fauve
La femme du Hulk Rouge, cool ! :D ou une red lantern passé du coté marvel.

tsssssssss :nerd:

VENTE DE COMICS VF
Vieux 01/01/2009, 15h00
Scourge Scourge est déconnecté
Banni

Scourge change la caisse du Fauve
Chuis pour le retour de la Fantastik Force, mais alors uniquement si c'est mon T. DF qui l'écrit... :oups:
Vieux 01/01/2009, 15h19
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
[QUOTE=Fred le mallrat;858640][IMG]http://www.marvel.com/i/content/st/6511new_storyimage0744496_full.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Génial.
Peter David est au courant, au moins ? :D

Tags
mondo marvel

Règles de messages