Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 24/04/2024, 21h31
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Wolverine #50

Source Marvel

Marking the milestone 50th issue of Benjamin Percy’s run and hitting stands during Wolverine’s 50th anniversary year, next month’s WOLVERINE #50 will be one of the character’s most pivotal issues ever!

In anticipation of this landmark issue, fans can check out never-before-seen artwork from each story now. Packed with bonus material, the giant-size issue presents the explosive final chapter of Percy, Victor LaValle, Geoff Shaw, and Cory Smith’s 10-part epic "Sabretooth War" storyline, plus a story co-starring Jubilee from legendary Wolverine scribe Larry Hama and a special sneak peek at Wolverine’s upcoming adventures in the From the Ashes era!

Having masterfully guided Logan over the last few years, Percy will also bid farewell to the character in WOLVERINE #50. After closing out Wolverine’s Krakoan Age adventures in the main story, Percy will team up with artist Javi Fernández in a special send-off that explores Wolverine’s incredible legacy.

On closing out his run, Percy shared, "Fifty issues of WOLVERINE is a hell of a lot to be thankful for. But the math gets hairier when I do some accounting. I've actually been writing Logan—in the audio drama, in X-FORCE and WOLVERINE and all the crossovers and spin-off events—for seven years, twenty episodes, and a hundred thirty-ish issues. That’s a whole lot of SNIKT. That’s a big part of my life and career, and I feel nothing but gratitude for the experience. I can’t believe I’ve been lucky enough to serve as the custodian of a character who is so important to me. Thanks, bubs, for joining the mayhem."

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY, VICTOR LAVALLE & LARRY HAMA
Art by GEOFF SHAW, CORY SMITH, DANIEL PICCIOTTO & JAVI FERNÁNDEZ
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
On Sale 5/29

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : wolv2020050_cover_0.jpg
Affichages : 173
Taille : 720,7 Ko
ID : 20686  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse