Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 19/10/2023, 14h34
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Boom Studios Pine And Merrimac #1 (of 5)

Source Boom Studios

On the Corner of PINE and MERRIMAC…

Kyle Stark and Fran Galán bring a haunting detective story to BOOM! Studios in Early 2024

Eisner-award nominated writer Kyle Starks (I Hate This Place) pens his first original series at BOOM! Studios along with fan-favorite artist and co-creator Fran Galán (The Amazing Spider-Man) in a new detective tale PINE AND MERRIMAC!

In Jamesport, on the corner of Pine and Merrimac sits a small, unassuming detective agency.

Former homicide detective, Linnea Kent–along with her husband, an ex-professional MMA fighter and the unofficial brawn to her brains–puts her former life behind her and moves far away from the violence and death of her job in the big city to open up a quiet little detective agency in a quiet little town.

At first, the simple cases this nook of the world has to offer were exactly what she was looking for. But there’s more to the quaint hamlet than Linnea could have possibly imagined, and something truly sinister pulling the strings…

PINE AND MERRIMAC #1 features covers by Fran Galán, Erica Henderson (The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), Tula Lotay (Barnstormers) and Jae Lee (The Dark Tower).

“Pine and Merrimac is about a happily married detective couple who find themselves in a case that gets worse and worse and then worse than you could imagine. I think fans of my Eisner and GLAAD nominated book I Hate This Place will fall in love with these characters the same way they did the character in that book. And getting to work with Fran Galán on it has been amazing. I firmly believe he’s about to be a huge name in this industry with his unbelievable work – if you aren’t familiar with him, his incredible art is worth the price of admission alone.” said the award-nominated writer, Kyle Starks.

“This comic has all the elements I like in a good story. It’s also written by Kyle Starks, so what more could I ask for?” said series artist Fran Galán.

“Kyle and Fran are one of those creative teams that makes me excited as a comics fan and editor,” said Acquisitions Editor Jon Moisan. “Kyle’s pacing and mastery of storytelling and Fran’s distinct and vibrant style are sure to make this a must read and stand out on every New Comic Book Day shelf.”

PINE AND MERRIMAC #1 will be on shelves January 3, 2024. It is available for pre-order at your local comic shop. Digital copies can be purchased from content providers, including comiXology, iBooks, Google Play, and Kindle.

[img]https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2023-10
/Boom/PineandMerrimac_001_Interior_003_Promo.jpg[/img]

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/10/2023, 14h36
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Typiquement le genre d'annonce qui va faire venir Esseji. ^^
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/10/2023, 16h03
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Oui carrément!
Et je ne regrette pas d'avoir ouvert cette preview sur le nom de Starks, ce que j'y vois me plaît beaucoup.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/12/2023, 13h49
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Boom Studios

A Sinister Mystery in Your First Look at PINE AND MERRIMAC #1

Kyle Stark and Fran Galán bring a haunting detective story to BOOM! Studios in January 2024

BOOM! Studios today revealed a first look at PINE AND MERRIMAC #1 from Eisner-award nominated writer Kyle Starks (I Hate This Place), fan-favorite artist and co-creator Fran Galán (The Amazing Spider-Man) and letterer Pat Brosseau (Batman: The Knight). A new detective tale arrives in comic stores in January 2024.

In Jamesport, on the corner of Pine and Merrimac sits a small, unassuming detective agency.

Former homicide detective, Linnea Kent–along with her husband, an ex-professional MMA fighter and the unofficial brawn to her brains–puts her former life behind her and moves far away from the violence and death of her job in the big city to open up a quiet little detective agency in a quiet little town.

At first, the simple cases this nook of the world has to offer were exactly what she was looking for. But there’s more to the quaint hamlet than Linnea could have possibly imagined, and something truly sinister pulling the strings…

PINE AND MERRIMAC #1 features covers by Fran Galán, Erica Henderson (The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), Annie Wu (Black Canary), and Jae Lee (The Dark Tower).

PINE & MERRIMAC | Official Comic Book Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdJf0bZbEAc
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/12/2023, 13h49
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Un titre que/dont j'attends beaucoup!
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages